Damn itcl to hell.

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Thu Jun 21 12:16:42 CDT 2001

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Jonathan Wight wrote:

> Unfortunately I followed those instructions to the letter and winesetup is
> still complaining. Not having the first clue about tcl prevents me from
> fixing the problem.

It still sounds like a case where a ./configure has got it into its
config.cache there is no itcl and it won't find whatever you added to
your system since until you remove that file.  Perhaps not wine's
./configure, but one to configure winesetup?

This might be worth a shot:

find / -type f -name config\.cache |xargs -i -p rm {}

Of course, if you can limit where it has to search (put the directory
path[s] in place of " / " above) it will run faster.

> Ah well - guess there's not too many other users of codeweaver's wine
> distribution here.
>
>     Jon.

Lawson

A shot in the dark with a blunderbuss at 900 yards.  Tell 'em I tried.
---cut here

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.