Outlook 97/98 with Exchange? If, then how?

Andreas Dubhorn andreas at dubhorn.de
Sat Jun 23 15:29:56 CDT 2001

Hi,

I am beginner with wine. The only reason for wine is Outlook 97/98 to
connect with my mailbox at an exchangeserver. Dont ask why not pop3 or imap,
I need full connect to the exchangeserver. There are some errors:

Install with a real Win98/Outlock 97 at hda1
Install Mandrake 8.0 with 305 wine at hda2
1. Tahomafont is missing, why, its a real windows mapped with its path
2. mapi32.dll reports not be able to connet
3. so outlock says no exchangeconnect.

Can anybody help.

cu
Andreas Dubhorn