Finding VBA

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Wed Jun 27 14:36:58 CDT 2001

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:54:29 +0000, "Louis C. Kouvaris"
<lkouvari at sprynet.com> wrote:

>I am running May 2001 Wine with Excel 7. When I open an xls file I get
>the error message that it can't find vbaen32.olb. The file is in
>/c/windows/system and this directory is in my path and system path.
>Anyone have any ideas?

Possibly it's not registered. I think some code was added
for olb registration, maybe after May. Maybe using a more
recent Wine could do better. Or using a 'native' Windows
directory and importing the Windows registry.
However all this vba and ocx stuff is not working very well
anyway.

Gerard