wine --managed problem

Phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 06:05:56 CDT 2001

on the subject of Managed.
i have an application that i run with wine.
if i use managed it will continuously startup too big.
i resize it, but the next time. it will do this again, and again.

used to i could start it up unmanaged the first time. resize it.
shut it down. restart it managed and it would be the correct size.
now even this does not work.

what is the trick to getting wine to remember window sizes?

and yes i'm using the Managed switch from the .wine/config.