cvs010626 first chance exception, how to figure out?

Eike Lantzsch eikelan at gmx.net
Thu Jun 28 10:14:57 CDT 2001

Hi:

VB3 application with cvs010626 on Linux-2.2.14, glibc-2.1.3
Problem happens since _after_ wine-010510.tar.gz.

How can I figure this out? The debugger is brought up but the
VB3 application keeps running ever after so I cant do a BT.

Interesting: The debugger is brought up after the app just sits
there and does not even have focus. Nothing else done during
the session.
Than a first chance exception is handled by the debugger.
What is missing here for the app?
How can i do a backtrace?

The last call before the unhandled exception is
"MsgWaitForMultipleObjectsEx".
So it seems that something is timing out but what?

Again the wine log with +relay,+seh,+message can be found here:
http://www.geocities.com/cgelantzsch/debuglog.html

Please feel free to tell me if you rather prefer to have me
posting excerpts of the log to this newsgroup.

Regards, Ike
--
        . .                     Eike Lantzsch
       <___>                    CdC 1489 ASUNCION PY