Word 2000 on Wine

Herman Oosthuysen aerosoft at AerospaceSoftware.com
Fri Jun 29 20:28:43 CDT 2001

Quickbooks runs on Corel Wine. I shoehorned it into a WordPerfect Office
2000 installation, byt first installing it on a PC under windoze, then
copying the whole thing over to the linux box, registry and all.  Word
may work as well, but I don't care to try it.  As far as I can see, the
Corel version of wine is significantly more advanced than the free
versions.