Running Dreamweaver with wine

Wharfrat wharfrat95 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 30 01:59:17 CDT 2001

I've got a couple of questions about a wine install

First, when I installed wine, I got this message
Xlib: extension "RENDER" missing on display "0.0"
Is this anything I should be concerned about? And if so, what do I need
to do?

I got notepad to run, then I installed dreamweaver 4, but when I try to
run it I get the following error.
"Could not locate the Resources file in the Configuration folder. This
file is required to run Dreamweaver. Please reinstall the application."
Resouces is in the Conf folder, it's a dll. Is there something I need to
do in wine to make this work.

Thanks in advance.