Amstrad 1640 Emulator Wanted for Windows

Ghislain L xyzzy at foo.bar
Thu Mar 1 09:27:13 CST 2001

No it isn't. Do you think I love spam?
Why would you reply to me anyway? Did I speak to you personally?
I don't want YOU to sent me email. I don't want SPAMMERS to send me email,
so I keep this information private. This is my right, I suppose.

Were you upset because I sent a stupid newbie with no clue to /dev/hell ?
He had what he deserved, and I think I wasn't even really rude compared to
his abuse of netiquette.

news:Pine.GSO.4.21L.0103011434390.5690-100000 at legolas.mdh.se...