Need to get ONE program running - hamradio logging

Peter Lemken plemken at gmx.de
Fri Mar 2 05:44:07 CST 2001

Howdy,

http://www.qsl.net/kc4elo/

has a freeware program called "logger" that I have been using
extensively. Since there is no decent pragram for hamradio logging, I
would like to continue using it with wine.

However, the program starts up but does not seem to read any of its
configuration files, i.e. tries to start as a new user. In addition to
that, it seems to look for external files (DLLs?), which it obviously
can#t find and one can only quit the program, since it reports "Cannot
find one or more specified files".

I really would appreciate your help to get this program working under
Linux. Can anyone please download it and give me a hint into the right
direction as to what has to be changed in order to get it started up
properly?

TIA

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
Und der Iffland-Ring ist kein Intimkörperschmuck