Anyone having his USB Joystick working in wine?

rlemieu at CAM.ORG rlemieu at CAM.ORG
Fri Mar 2 08:21:45 CST 2001

Stefan

I apologize for sending that message in HTML, but I was not
aware that the message body was formatted. After getting your reply,
I have changed the setup of my mailer program, so this message (and the
following ones) should be pure text.

I am typically taking my messages with Linux/Emacs, but lately
I had to use Window's Outlook Express since the SM56 software
modem that came with my PC would not work under Linux.

Thank you or telling me.

Richard

news:<ww53dcw76b5.fsf at pocke.szg.porsche.co.at>...