Window position in managed mode

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sun Mar 4 19:39:52 CST 2001

On Sun, 4 Mar 2001, Richard Spandit wrote:

> When starting, for example, FreeCell in managed more, the program opens with
> the top of the window out of the top of my screen (i.e. the top corner of my
> desktop coincides with the top-left of the menu bar). It's not a huge
> problem, but I can't move the program...
>
> --
> Richard Spandit
> Firmly on the Linux wagon
> SuSE 6.3, KDE 2.0
> www.spandit.uklinux.net/

I'm not all that handy with GUI - do you mean the border thingy you
would otherwise grab it by to drag it is off the screen?  Maybe it would
help to move the Wine desktop down a bit:

--desktop 800x600+0+50

or whatever geometry you favor for your desktops.

Lawson

All's well that ends.     - Ben Franklin
---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.