wine+window2000

Daniel Foesch krach42 at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 00:32:45 CST 2001

>     err:module:fixup_imports Module (file) MSVCRT.dll needed by
>Y:\winapps\calc.exe not found

I used to get this error too even with the Win98 version of calc.exe

>Any idea????

what you should do is copy the MSVCRT.DLL file from your win2k
c:\winnt\system32 directory into the similar directory for your wine.. I might
be a bit off about the location, but you should be able to find it really easy
by using the find tool in win2k.

Last I heard they were working on making a WINE re-implementation of
MSVCRT.DLL, but until then if you want to run calc, you need this file.

Daniel "Krach" Foesch