Illustrator 7.0 worked . . . once?

g.patel at wanadoo.fr g.patel at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 8 03:00:13 CST 2001

On Thu, 08 Mar 2001 05:50:28 GMT, "LPankonin" <lpankonin at home.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>The first time I tried to run Adobe Illustrator 7 under wine it worked fine
>(other than it wouldn't open or save any files). Now, it gives me an error
>message: "Unable to find AIRes.dll. Please reinstall application." The file
>AIRes.dll is right where it's supposed to be. Any ideas?

There is the possibility that the file is really found (run with
-debugmsg +file,+dosfs to find out) but the app can't use the resource
(there was some change in resources Api recently) - run with
-debugmsg +relay,+resource to try to find more. Place the full log
on some web page and post the address here.

You can also try to use the tips in documentation/cvs-regression to
find when the thing was broken. It helps to know that.

Gerard