Wine and Filemaker

Clif Graves cgraves at nfpadvisor.org
Fri Mar 9 15:51:24 CST 2001

Hi, Thought I have been using Linux for a few years, use wine almost every
day to run Corel apps on my laptop, and can get small win apps to load, I
have not had any sucess running Filemaker.

If it is possable- I would very much love to demo the new version of ebase
running with wine on Linux at the August Filemaker Confrence.

Is there anyone who monitors this group who has sucessfuly run Filemaker
with Wine?
--------
ebase -Free relationship management software for nonprofits
http://www.ebase.org
-------

Clif Graves, Programer
TechRocks