Code change required in x11drv keyboard driver

Andy Johnson andyj at aspin.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 03:20:32 CST 2001

OK OK. I'm sorry that it wasn't in the right place or in the requested
format. I was so chuffed with finding something I thought I could
contribute, rather than just downloading and using other peoples
software and watching as others did all the work.

I don't usually hack others efforts - I've never really needed to before
- and so I read the offline Wine USER's guide, found what I wanted to do
didn't fit in with bug reporting (perl scripted or otherwise) and so
went to the next place I could find. This newsgroup.

I'll try and font the correct place to post and in future keep my big
mouth shut.

Andy Johnson