Winelib problems

Ignasi Villagrasa gri at netcom.es
Tue Mar 13 07:14:11 CST 2001

I'm trying to migrate some console WNT pograms to Linux. I haven't used
Wine tools to generate makefiles. I preferred to generate them manually.
I can compile the programs without problems, but I'm not able to link
Win32 functions.

Some days ago I sent a message asking for help to link functions such as
WriteConsoleOutputA.
Someone answered that I must import kernel32.dll in my .spec file.

Then, Where can I find this .spec file ?

Is it always necessary the use of Wine tools to generate it ?

Thanks in advance, Ignasi Villagrasa.