Heroes 3

Zac zeljko23 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:10:59 CST 2001

In article <Pine.GSO.4.00.10103131857500.1884-
100000 at proton.lysator.liu.se>, rustan at proton.lysator.liu.se says...
> Is anyone running Heroes 3 with a late version of wine?=20
>
> Or Heroes 1 / 2 ? I cant get any of these to work.=20
>
> My problems are posted to wine-devel, I am just wondering if anyone else
> is able to run it.
>
> /Rustan Ros=E9n
> Sweden
I've got the same problem with wine > March2000.
Anybody works in wine-devel for lokigames?? so that's the
reason why it won't work?
It runs perfect for me (graphicsc,mouse) except some small
troubles with sound (some reverb in sound) and then it just stops
to work..

no hope.

Regards