Bleem in Wine?

Daniel Foesch krach42 at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 00:22:52 CST 2001

>I have not found a good replacement for Bleem under Linux.
>
>Any suggestions?

BLEEM! will _NOT_ run in wine.  Bleem requires to read the label of a audio and
data CD (the Bleem key CD) which WINE can't do (because of the way Linux works,
IIRC) This is kinda unfortunate, though it wouldn't have worked that well
before Transmeta got their gig going anyways.

ANYWAYS... PcSX is a good alternative, I found their site awhile ago from
LinuxGames.com (you should be able to do a search from there for it)  I've not
really gotten it to work with... well, actually, I've not gotten it to work
with ANY of my games except... hm.. Einhaender goes to the "squaresoft" screen.
 I think it may have something to do with PcSX not playing MDEC movies or
something like that. :P oh well, it will get better with time.

Daniel "Krach" Foesch