Text area contents not shown in application

g.patel at wanadoo.fr g.patel at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 14 10:26:29 CST 2001

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:26:23 +0100, Martin Schweikert
<martin.schweikert at roche.com> wrote:

>Environment: SuSE6.4, codeweavers-wine-20010305-1
>
>I have an application which runs fine under wine - Menu bar, tool bar,
>texts on dialog windows are displayed correctly.
>
>But text which should be displayed in text areas is not.
>
>I tried some other applications, there it works.

If your app can be downloaded from the net, post the Url
and I'll try to take a look.

If not, you will have to help debugging : if you are not ready
to download the source, apply patches,  I can do nothing
to help you.

A last possibility is of course to use a commercial product like
Vmware or Win4Lin.

Gerard