diablo II

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Thu Mar 15 18:07:35 CST 2001

On 15 Mar 2001, Daniel Foesch wrote:

> Here's been my ideas of the matter.  Unfortunately, we all know WINE won't
> release the files so that we can eject the CD, so thus there are more or less
> two options: Supermount (which has been updated for the 2.4.x kernels, and
> comes with Mandrake default...

I've used Supermount while trying to install Monkey Island 4, and it
didn't do much good; while Supermount will release the mount when you're
just cd-ed into the mount point, it won't release before all files are
closed, and Wine apparently does keep some files open. This requires some
debugging and stuff to fix...