Printing problems with wine

Duane Clark junkmail at junkmail.com
Fri Mar 16 11:08:36 CST 2001

Lee Allen wrote:

> I looks like everything is set up correctly.  It seems to indicate it
> doesn't like your afm files.  What version of Wine are you running?
> Can you confirm your afm files are correct?

The "error message" below is bogus, and was introduced in a recent wine
version. The patch for fixing it was submitted to CVS on Feb 28, but
even without the patch, printing worked fine for me.

Unfortunately, as Lee says, your setup looks fine. The only difference I
have is that I am using Wine the a native windoze installation. Perhaps
this is a DLL problem?

--
My real email is akamail.com at dclark (or something like that).