Not enough system resources to create window

g.patel at wanadoo.fr g.patel at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 16 12:53:49 CST 2001

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:26:05 +0100, "Mag. Johann Gregorich"
<greg.itg at vienna.at> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I get this message from an app (Centura Team Developer) when trying to
>create a new window (three windows are already open). This message comes
>only when I try to open a window including many objects. With a smaller
>window (less objects) it works.
>
>My question: Where can I adjust the system resources to be able to create
>the necessary window where I get the above message. I thouhgt there is a dll
>missing, but this is not the case.

This looks like an internal limit of Wine (or some silly bug) :-/
Is there something more if you run with -debugmsg +warn ?
Or you can try to run with -debugmsg +relay, search in the trace
for the first occurrence of this message (maybe only the first
words will appear) and post the 200 lines before.

Gerard