wine.conf newbie problem

Daniel Foesch krach42 at aol.com
Sat Mar 17 14:30:01 CST 2001

>>As unpopular as it is, i have searched for an IMAP client on Linux that
>>provides functionality that I like better and am unable.... Lots of good
>>looking POP clients promising to add IMAP support, but....  Is anyone
>>running Outlook on WINE? Are there any special tricks to this that I
>>should know JIC I get my 'drive' problem taken care of?
>
>Eudora is IMAP compatible. The bet to make it work without problems
>is a lot better than with Outlook.
>
>Gerard

I'd personnally say if you want an IMAP compatible e-mail reader, you should
run out and find the nearest project that looks promising, and jump on that
ship, and help them out in anyway you can.  You can probably at least get
alpha-code that runs better than Outlook.

After all, aren't even unstable linux programs more stable than even the most
stable Windows programs?

Daniel "Krach" Foesch