can i use a differentwine config file for different apps

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Mon Mar 19 01:33:08 CST 2001

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Zubair Lawrence wrote:

> can i use a different wine config file for different apps

Yes.  Put it in a different directory and use WINEPREFIX in the
environment.

WINEPREFIX=~/blah wine foo.exe

will run foo.exe using the config file blah/config in your home
directory - if you use bash for your shell.  If you use some other
shell, you should be able to figure out how to set an environment
variable with it.

Read man wine if you don't believe me.  ICBW, you know.

Read it anyway.  It is a pretty good man page, if I do say so myself.
and well worth reading.

Lawson

This message is brought to you by Wine-20010305, junopine-2.0.2,
Juno 2.0.11, and pine-4.10
---cut here

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.