Games (D3D)?

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Tue Mar 20 13:05:23 CST 2001

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, MadMunky wrote:

> HI,
>     I've just downloaded the Codeweavers Preview 3 tar and tryed to compile
> it as suggested below, and get 2 errors, about needing Xpm and dlevel
> XFree86!
>
> anyone have to same problem or know what i need to do?
>
> Thanks

Oh for Heaven's sake!  The messages tell you what packages you need.
They are included in all real Linux distros that I know of.  Just
install the bloody packages and rm <wine>/config.cache before trying
again.

Oh, Slackware calls them xpm.tgz and xlib.tgz and they are in the x disk
set, in the unlikely event you have managed to install Slackware (maybe
somebody did it for you).

Mandrake keeps them in xpm, xpm-devel and XGree86-devel, same as RedHat.

Lawson
---cut here

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.