Diablo 1 (and 2 i guess =)

Daniel Foesch krach42 at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 09:00:01 CST 2001

>OvErRiDeX wrote:
>
>> now i've seen it mentioned a few places that people have gotten Diablo 1
>> working but i haven't seen any howtos around, what version(s) of wine
>> have any of you got it working with?  and could you post your wine.conf
>> for me? thanks, wine's getting better and better everyday (alice runs
>> sweet) also - any info about getting diablo 2 is cool... but i'm in the
>> mood for diablo 1 at the moment =), thanks - Dan
>
>by the way, the movies are playing for me and the opening logo but he
>menu's just a black screen (with music and sounds of moving through the
>menus)

Well, for me Diablo II is like totally broken.  It lists 4 messages about locks
being set, then unlocked, and after that it just hangs. If I run the D2VidTest
I get through everything fine, except that the DirectX test doesn't do
anything, and the Direct3D crashes (yes, I have the Transgaming patch) and then
Glide... fails like it should, since I have an nVidia card.

Any ideas on this either?

Daniel "Krach" Foesch