System Shock 2

OvErRiDeX overridex at punkass.com
Mon Mar 26 08:10:38 CST 2001

Miran Kenk wrote:

> Has anyone ever managed to get this to run in wine, with no windows, on a
> clean linux installation? If so, please enlighten a newbie on how it was
> done.
>
> Thanks
>
> Miran

the menu works for me ;) transgaming is working on the direct3d for
older directx's right now, and system shock 2 seems very popular on
their moch voting part of their page.  i'm sure it'll be working soon,
you can try out the cvs of winex from transgaming.com (hit the
sourceforge cvs page, the patch for wine is getting old i guess)