wine options missing

Marcus Roeckrath marcus.roeckrath at gmx.de
Tue Mar 27 13:14:05 CST 2001

Ho,

gerard patel wrote on Die, 27 Mär 2001 about Re: wine options missing

> >--desktop
> <snip>
>
> desktop must be in the config file now.
>
> [x11drv]
> desktop=640x480

I have put the desktop directive into config a long time ago.

But sometimes it is necessary to run program x with a 800x600 desktop
while another program is nicely to use with an desktop of 1024x768.

Disabling the desktop keyowrd in config will make little programs
like sol.exe to appear in little window while special desktop sizes
could be forced by --desktop using other programs.

I loved it to have great variability in desktop sizes.

--

Gruss Marcus

Marcus Roeckrath -- Vikarsbusch 8 -- D-48308 Senden -- Germany
Phone  : +49-2536-9944 -- Mailer/BBS/Fax : +49-2536-9943 (V34, X75)
FidoNet: 2:2449/523
E-Mail : marcus.roeckrath at gmx.de
WWW    : http://home.foni.net/~marcusroeckrath/