Starcraft success

Michael Bain poppa at wetleather.com
Tue Mar 27 15:13:38 CST 2001

>>>>> "Bernhard" == Bernhard Mogens Ege <bme at miba.auc.dk> writes:

Bernhard> Do you have Battle.net working? I realise the battle.net
Bernhard> interface is graphically messed up, but the keyboard
Bernhard> interface still works normally.

No, not yet.  I'm actually pretty new to Starcraft and haven't tried
Battle.net yet .. also figured most of those guys are experts and
wouldn't want to waste their time with a clueless beginner!

Bernhard> I cannot make starcraft join battle.net games...

I thought I heard from the Success Stories (or somewhere) that someone
made it work.

--
Michael Bain