ms windows quake 3 on linux is this possible?

Benjamin FRANCOIS kwyxz at grumpf.fr.uu.net
Tue Mar 27 22:01:10 CST 2001

Joe a tapoté:
>i have paid for quake 3 once, i dont really want to buy it again, i thought
>wine was here to let us run windows programs under linux. i am confused, the
>only binary i could find onthat site is for the demo. you mean i download
>the linux demo, then put my .pak files in it and it will work, seems
>sketchy.

You do not have to pay twice. Get the Linux point release on any site
(Google helps if you're not able to find by yourself urls like, for
example, http://www.linuxquake.com) and install it. Create a symbolic
link in the Linux quake3/baseq3 directory to your pak0.pk3 from the
Windows partition and it should work.

--
All your base are belong to us.