MS Advanced TS client problems

Timo Kujala tkujala at lut.fi
Wed Mar 28 09:58:06 CST 2001

> Try to add  before the ERR line something like:
>
>  DbgUserBreakPoint();
>
> and recompile.

Ah, I was stupid with the CriticalSections-part, I was running wine through
a bit slow network connection and timeouts were caused by that fact. Sorry
about that.

Now I runned the test program in the local X session and noted the
following:
- all is fine when program is started. Component paints itself correctly
(=it's contents is white as it is under windows).
- when connect-method is called, component no longer paint itself. -debugmsg
+all reveals that there are many different drawing related function calls
(XPutImages for exampe having quite correct looking parameters (the
component's size)), which looks like it is actually trying to draw the login
screen.