Program runs, but crashes...

Robert Cooper rcooper at mail.st-joseph.org
Thu Mar 29 15:00:57 CST 2001

I'm attempting to get a version of a terminal emulator (Meditech,
proprietary Esprit105C emulation) running on a Linux box with RedHat
6.2 and CodeWeavers Wine 20010305-1.  The program  runs (after asking
for netapi32.dll and netbios.dll first...copied those from a win98 PC
with no problems) and then when I start entering the information to
set up the terminal config, it crashes with the following logfile:

fixme:font:AddFontResourceA ("C:\\Meditech\\T_FONT15.FON"): stub! Read
the Wine User Guide on how to install this font manually.
fixme:palette:SetSystemPaletteUse (0458,0001): stub
err:seh:UnhandledExceptionFilter Couldn't start debugger (winedbg
134626096 72) (2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another
debugger

I've been looking through the Wine manual and FAQs, and haven't found
any reference to installing fonts manually.  The only thing I found
was a paragraph on font aliases and a few references to the X font
server crashing, but that's it.  I would appreciate any help that can
be thrown this way!

RobertC