dga, wine, and a tnt2

Michael Pearce chuzwuzza at ematic.com
Fri Mar 30 09:05:43 CST 2001

I have the transgaming version of wine which i downloaded from their
sourceforge page. I recently got my hands on a tnt2, after having used a
voodoo3. (dont worry, i didnt pay anything for it =)
so i installed everything, opengl games work perfectly (0.9-769 drivers).
but when i try to run directdraw games in DGA mode, i get weird problems.
the screen is split vertically into 4 parts. anyone ever experienced this
before?
and in monkey island 3, its not only split in 4, but also shifted half-way
down the screen. so all you see is the top half of 4 squished monkey island
views!

ive ried running it without dga, but teh frame rate is just pathetic.
my system is
celeron 533 at 600
aopen ax64pro mobo
eagle tnt2pro 32meg with 0.9-769 drivers
xfree86 4.0.2
debian testing/unstable (woody)

any help is greatly appreciated