wine releases and Pegasus Mail

boyum at mos.com.np boyum at mos.com.np
Fri Mar 30 22:15:59 CST 2001

On a RedHat 6.2 (with the latest RH updates) I have been using wine
(compiled from source with ./configure-make depend-make) to run Pegasus
Mail 3.12c for the last 12-15 months. It has had (and still has) its ups and
downs.   I am using wine with real Windows, not 'fake'.

Early on Pegasus Mail (PM) crashed when trying to add attachments, but
slowly things improved, until (and including) release 'wine-20000801',
when almost everythings seemed to work right (with the *occasional* crash).