Q: norton ghost enterpriese in wine ? / Part 2

Ralf Huelsmann r_huelsmann at bigfoot.com
Tue May 1 04:19:20 CDT 2001

Ralf Huelsmann wrote:

> hi !
>
> i have a suse 7.1 system with wine, a few testapps with no problem  i want
> to use wine for norton ghost enterprise, so that i can chage a w2k-server
> to linux/samba and use wine for norton do do my images

to use the win32-app´s with gui would even be nice...

but that seem also to be impossibel..

depending on the winver emu i get different error in a installshield
popup-box
nt2k    1207 (windows installer, older version of windows installer found)
nt40    1603 (common error in windows installer engine, change the diskscpae
in setup.ini to a higher value an try again)
win98   1620 (internal error in windows installer)

all messages are in german... so they come from the installer/norton
w2k or nt would be prefered, win98 is ok...

greetings
ralf

---
Ralf Huelsmann