cannot find libntdll.so

cacook at freedom.net cacook at freedom.net
Tue May 1 09:53:28 CDT 2001

You haven't broken it dude.  It just needs Wine shared-objects. (for the 'gay' operating system they're called .dlls & for Apple, OS extensions)

To /etc/ld.so.conf add the /opt/wine/lib dir then run ldconf.  The OS will now load the .so's for wine.
--
C.

The best way out is always through.
      - Robert Frost  A Servant to Servants, 1914