Whitespace, whitespace everywhere, but none for WINE

cacook at freedom.net cacook at freedom.net
Tue May 1 13:14:31 CDT 2001

Make sure it's loading the Wine libraries. (in RH: the /etc/ld.so.conf should point to /opt/wine/lib)

Also ensure you're not running a problem Winders, like 2k.
Does this particular error happen whether built-in or external .dll's?   Did you look at the /tmp.wine log?  Or hit the debug button on the window?  Need more info.
--
C.

The best way out is always through.
      - Robert Frost  A Servant to Servants, 1914