Office 2000?

Ian Schmidt irsman at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 1 20:04:07 CDT 2001

Office 2000 should run if you have a Win9x partition and you install it
under Win9x.  Installing it under Wine on a no-windows installation is
unlikely to work since it relies heavily on the Microsoft Installer APIs.
When I last tested it to update my screenshots page (around 6 months ago)
it worked pretty much flawlessly except you couldn't load or save which is
kind of serious ;-)

I'll try it out on current CVS later and see what happens :)

--
Ian Schmidt - ischmidt [at] cfl [dot] rr [dot] com
WINE Screenshots: http://wine.godmonkey.com/