Word 97

Bernd Muent muent at euroscipt-ls.de
Wed May 2 01:58:57 CDT 2001

randy noel schrieb:

> I have been reading through the WINE  documentation for the last week
> or so and have been unable to solve my problem with Word 97.  The OS
> is Redhat 6.2 single boot without  Windows installed on any partition.
> I can run notepad, mspaint, agent, and freecell with WINE, but when I
> try to run MS Word 97 I get the following:
Sorry, I can't help you, but maybe you can help me:
I have a Suse Linux 7.0.without  Windows installed on any partition, too. I'm
able to run simple programs like notepad.
When I tried to install Office 97, the installation broke with the error
message, that he could not create a temp-Directory during the installation.

What to do? Did you manage this?

Bernd

--
Bernd Münt                          Durchwahl: 030/69032-509
euroscript Language Services GmbH   Zentrale:  030/69032-300
Dieffenbachstr. 33                  Mail: muent at euroscript-ls.de
10967 Berlin                        Web: http://www.euroscript-ls.de