FIXME??? How?? what kind of program is WINE !!!!!

g.patel at wanadoo.fr g.patel at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 2 04:52:24 CDT 2001

On Wed, 02 May 2001 10:23:58 +0200, Neyaz Polus <neyaz at telia.net>
wrote:
<snip>
>OK, now i got this new message when i try to run a program called ars-Remedy
>
>fixme:animate:ANIMATE_Play Already playing ? what should I do ??

If you are not a developer and your app works, nothing. This shows a
problem in Wine. If your app don't work, try to post a bug report
(see the documentation subdirectory)

Btw, could you learn about posting ? Html posts are not welcome
on Usenet, quoting huge posts in whole to only post 3 lines is
wasteful : a news server getting the whole of Usenet (a 'full feed')
get 200 gigabytes of data *each day*. So don't waste bandwidth
please.
And your news reader, although very difficult to use, is able to post
a reply under the thread it started. If you have a new problem,
start a new thread with a meaningful title. This helps for archive
searchs (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search)

Gerard