Weird graphical glitches while running notes.

Lasse Melsaeter lasse.melsaeter at nooffice.com
Wed May 2 09:09:43 CDT 2001

My system is a debian/unstable box. I'm running daily cvs snapshots of
wine and Lotus Notes R5.07.

The problem is that it seems like wine isn't getting the redraw messages
from the application or wine isn't sending the redraw messages to the
application. So I get large areas of the program blank/black/see through
to old gfx. It especially occurs with frames/framsets in notes.
For instance, in mailbox i see everything fine until i open a mail. Then
i get two frames, one which is supposed to show the usual headers and one
with the body. These are now see-through showing old gfx. However sometimes
when go into edit mode and change the body of the text or do some big changes
then the frame containing the body will get redrawn and shows the content
correctly.

I've checked the winelog, but cannot see anything out of the ordinary errors
i've been seeing since i started using wine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Lasse Melsaeter <lasse.melsaeter at nooffice.com>
Systemsdeveloper

-
A straw vote only shows which way the hot air blows.
		-- O'Henry