Weird graphical glitches while running notes.

Lasse Melsaeter lasse.melsaeter at nooffice.com
Thu May 3 02:31:35 CDT 2001

g.patel at wanadoo.fr writes:

> On 02 May 2001 16:09:43 +0200, Lasse Melsaeter
> <lasse.melsaeter at nooffice.com> wrote:
> >My system is a debian/unstable box. I'm running daily cvs snapshots of
> >wine and Lotus Notes R5.07.
> Already posted here.

Sorry, didn't get that. My news server is kinda fscked. It drops messages
way fast, and sometimes they don't even show up at all.

> The patch committed on 24 April is the culprit.

Yeah, I couldn't use daily cvs that day, actually had to downgrade to
previous version.

> Unfortunately it is a large patch and I have  not much
> time, but I'm searching.

Don't beat yourself up over it. I'm managing fine. I just wanted to
notify you people of the problem in case you didn't know about it.
Since I'm using wine in a production environment (ie. my work), I always
hang on to a stable version I can downgrade to in case something breaks.
(Well stable enough so that I can get my work done at least ;))

Keep up the good work.

--
Lasse Melsaeter <lasse.melsaeter at nooffice.com>
Systemsdeveloper

-
"This is the element_data structure for elements whose *element_type =
FORM_TYPE_SELECT_ONE, FORM_TYPE_SELECT_MULT. */ /* * nesting deeper
and deeper, harder and harder, go, go, oh, OH, OHHHHH!! * Sorry, got
carried away there. */ struct lo_FormElementOptionData_struct."
        -- Mozilla source code