wineserver: /root/.wine/config is not a valid registry file

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Thu May 3 23:41:39 CDT 2001

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Juliusz 'Julas' Gonera wrote:

> Ove Kaaven (ovehk at ping.uio.no) napisa³(a):
>
> > [...]
> > Now go ahead and be frightened. It may make you a better person; it won't
> > kill you, so it can only make you stronger.
>
> Easy Ove, maybe he's sugestion wasn't best, maybe he don't write below the
> quoted message (I know it's irritating) but he tried to help me. Even if he
> was wrong I can check it.

I suppose, but this isn't about one post, he's on a spree to answer pretty
much every single post around here with little thought. Some of these may
not matter much, but at this rate, many newbies *will* turn away from Wine
because of the disinformation they get. A line must be drawn somewhere.
It's not too unreasonable to ask that he's awake when posting, is it? If
he can't, it's still better to not post at all, since someone else will
answer, and in a better fashion (though I suppose he never looked at their
posts, so he wouldn't know).