Text formatting string problem

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun May 6 16:15:05 CDT 2001

Duane Clark <dclark at akamail.com> wrote:

: I added in a
:                                 ADD_TO_T('%');

: just before the switch, and now all the messages are displayed
: correctly. But, typically, I really don't know enough to know whether
: this is the right fix, or will break something else. But I ran a half
: dozen different applications, and have not seen any ill effects yet.

I think you patch can't break to many things (Famous last words :-)
So please, send a "diff -u" to the wine-patches list.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de