[success] VB3 Program "Watchtower Library" now works

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed May 9 16:34:37 CDT 2001

Zoran Dzelajlija <jelly+news at srk.fer.hr> wrote:
: Eike Lantzsch <eikelan at gmx.net> wrote:
:> Since Wine-20011018 the search function works flawlessly and today
:> I tried the toolhelp again with today's cvs and: Woohoo! IT WORKS.

: Uh, can I borrow your time machine for a short while?  ;-)

He should do a diff of the present wine tree against the  Wine-20011018 tree
and submit  to CVS. Then Alexandre/Ove/Andi/... can take off some month...

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de