[success] VB3 Program "Watchtower Library" now works

Eike Lantzsch eikelan at gmx.net
Wed May 9 21:50:57 CDT 2001

Uwe Bonnes wrote:
[...]
> : Uh, can I borrow your time machine for a short while?  ;-)
>
>  He should do a diff of the present wine tree against the  Wine-20011018 tree
>  and submit  to CVS. Then Alexandre/Ove/Andi/... can take off some month...

[...]
Somebody said already that unvoluntary humor is the best.
Sorry that I can't help Alexandre/Ove/Andi/... to take some months off ;-)
I always thought that here in .py we are 30 years behind and now?!
[H.G.] Well[s], finally I managed to blunder...

Regards, Ike
--
Eike Lantzsch             Casilla de Correo 1509, ASUNCION Paraguay