Quickbooks under WINE

Herman Oosthuysen aerosoft at AerospaceSoftware.com
Thu May 10 16:58:19 CDT 2001

Hi Richard,

I managed to get QB Pro to run on Wine and while I could get it to work,
I haven't been able to get it to print.  The PS install information is
rather sketchy.  QB just cannot see the stupid printer.

Since I also have Corel WordPerfect 2000, which is an improved version
with bitstream fonts etc, and which certainly can print, I then tried to
install QB under the Corel version of Wine, but without any success so
far.

Have you made any progress on this?

Cheers,

Herman