icq2000b ... installs but doesn't run ...

g.patel at wanadoo.fr g.patel at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 12 06:20:55 CDT 2001

On Sat, 12 May 2001 03:02:33 +0000 (UTC), scrappy at hub.org (Marc G.
Fournier) wrote:
<snip>
>Okay, just read through the bugs.sgml file, and found the bug_report.pl
>script, and tried that out ... after a 14meg report file and growing, I
>kill'd the script ;)

Hmm, I just tried this morning to launch Borland Builder with +relay
and it creates a 140 Mb trace file before completing its
initialization.
This is normal behaviour for any complex application.

The trace you quoted don't show an obvious problem, at least
to me.

So don't kill it too soon. Wait for the critical section problem.

Gerard