No program start menu found

g.patel at wanadoo.fr g.patel at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 16 01:21:02 CDT 2001

On 15 May 2001 22:42:35 EST, "Blackknight041"
<blackknight041 at 208.243.164.16> wrote:

<snip>
> yourself. As I see it (please correct me if I'm wrong), the wine
> versions of the registry are plain text files, with tabs to delimit the
> tree hierarchy of the windows registry.

Right, wrong, it depends on the Wine version you use.
I think you use a far outdated Wine version. One of the
problems of this outdated registry format was that
it was very difficult to edit the Wine registry by hand.
You could try to export the correct registry of a working
Windows version and import it using regapi. Or try to use
current Wine.

Gerard