realtime?

Bob Stephens 73714.237 at CompuServe.COM
Thu May 17 13:47:20 CDT 2001

Has anyone tried to use Wine with realtime Linux? I am
considering porting a system which currently runs under
"realtime" NT to RT-Linux. The non-realtime portion is a GUI
front end written with Borland C++ Builder, and I would prefer
not to have to rewrite it. Is it feasible to run Linux as a low
priority task under RT-Linux and to then run the windows app with
Wine? Would the Wine app be able to communicate with the low
level RT stuff?
Any info or suggestions much appreciated.
TIA

--
Bob Stephens			|"Just machines that make big
73714.237 at compuserve.com	|decisions. Programmed by fellas